DOUBLE BEAM UV- VIS
Basic Mode :
To measure the Absorbance and Tranmittance
1. Coefficient Method
2. Standard Curve Up to 10 Standard sample may be used to establish a curve. Four methods for fitting a curve through the calibration points : Linear fit. Linear fit through zero, Square fit and cubic fit.
Wavelength Scan :
1. The wavelength scan intervals are 0.1,0.2,0.5,1,2 & 5 nm
2. Fast, Medium and Slow scan speed are available. They vary from 100 to
3. Wavelength are scanned from high to low so that the instrument waits at high.
Wavelength and it minimizes the degradation of UV sensitive samples.
This mode may be used for time course scanning or reaction rate calculations.
Abs vs time graphs is displayed on the screen in real time wait time and
measurement time up to 12 hours may be entered with time interval of
0.5,1,2,5,10,30 seconds and 1 min. Post-run manipulation includes re-scalling,
curve tracking and selection of the part of the curve required for rate calculation.
Rate is calculated using a linear regression algorithm before multiplying be the
DNA / Protein Test :
Concentration and DNA purity are quickly and easily calculated: Absorbance
rations 260 nm / 280 nm with optional subtracted absorbance at 320 nm.
DNA concentration = 62.9XA260-36.0XA280
Protein concentration = 1552xA260-757.3xA 280
|Optical System||Double Beam, Grating 1200 Lines/ mm|
|Wavelength Range||190 ~ 1100nm|
|Wavelength Accuracy||± 0.3 nm|
|Wavelength Repeatability||± 0.1 nm|
|Photometric Accuracy||± 0.3% T (0~100%T)|
|Photometric Range||-3A-3A, 0 – 200%T, 0-9999C|
|Stray light||± 0.02%T @ 220nm, 360nm|
|Stability||± 0.001A/h @ 500 nm|
|Baseline Flatness||± 0.001 A /h|
|Noise||± 0.003 A/h|
|Scanning Speed||Fast, Medium, Slow|
|Cell Holder||Single Cuvette Holder (10mm)|
|Light source||Deuterium & Tungsten Lamp|
|Data Output||USB Port|
|Printer Port||Parallel Port|
|Dimension||590 x 460 x 220 mm|
Design & Specification are subject to change without any prior notice.
- The innovative optical layout and state of art mono-chromator with high grade blazed holographic grating ensure accuracy. Its inter grated design assures long term stability and durability.
- Wide Wavelength range, satisfying requirement of various fields.
- Fully automated design, realizing the simplest measurement & satisfying the requirement of pharmacopoeia.
- Maximum of 9 wavelength & 1 samples can be measurement at one time.
- Automatic change-over between D2 & Tungsten Lamp
Rich measurement methods : wavelength scan, time Scan multi-wavelenght determination, multi – order derivative determination, double – wavelength methods and triple – wavelength methods etc., meet different measurement requirement.
- Big LCD Display
- Data output can be obtained via a printer port and a USB interface .
- Parameters and data can be saved for user’s convenience.
- PC controller measurement can be achieved for more accurate and flexible requirement.
- Medicine / Pharmaceutical Industry
- Environment Monitoring
- Commodity Inspection
- Food Inspection
- Agricultural Chemistry
- Teaching in colleges & Universities
- Machine Manufacturing
- Petrochemical Industries
- Water and Waste water Labs
- Food and beverages Labs
- Software CD – 1No.,
- USB cable – 1 No.,
- Operational Manual – 1 No.,
- Software Manual – 1 No.,
- Software key – 1No.
- Glass Cells – 4 Nos.,
- Quartz Cell – 2 Nos,
- Instrument cover – 1No.,
- Software Cover – 1 No.,