Dry Bath Incubator
KLDBI - 24.12
- Microprocessor based Dry bath Incubator
- Dry bath Incubator is a temperature maintaining Device used to Incubate Blood samples before Testing.
- KLDBI Series 24 Holes of 12.7mm are present in which user can incubate Blood Samples
- Temperature Range of this instrument is Ambient to 70 C with 0.1 C Resolution and timing can be set from 0 to 99
- PID Control, In – Built Times
Dry Bath incubator its is used in variety of applications in molecular biology, histology clinical, environmental and historical laboratories.
|Model||KLDBI – 24.12|
|Volume||24 holes 12.7 mm|
|Display||16 x 2 Alphanumeric LCD|
|Temperature Range||Ambient to 70 °C|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1 °C|
|Inbuilt Timer||0 to 99 Minute Timer|
|Keypad||Soft Touch Keys|
|Power Supply||220 V ± 10V AC|
|Weight||1.5 kg Approx|
|Dimension||275 x 187 x 94 mm (Approx)|
Design & Specification are subject to change without any prior notice.