PROBE SONICATOR (Homogenizer)
KINGLAB Probesonicator Homogenizers offer precision engineering with all the necessary features to create a total system for ultrasonic disruption. In biological applications, Probe Sonicator is often used to disrupt cell membrances and release cellular Contents. Probe Sonicator is also used to fragment molecules of DNA. Probe sonicator is commonly used in nanotechnology for evenly dispersing nanoparticles in liquids and for breaking down particles to nano size.
- Microprocessor controlled and completely Programmable.
- Auto – tunning and power control convenience for user.
- Digital LED Display with Time setting
- Piezoelect r ic f requency energy conver ter : Lead zirconatetitanate (PZT ) Pyroelectricceramics.
- Temperature Indicator and Controller
- Variable Power Output Control.
- Standard Probe : Titanium alloy material
- Auto frequency chasing.
- Disperse Solids, Degassing of Liquids, De-agglomerate Powders
- Accelerate Enzymatic Reactions, Accelerate Chemical Reactions, Stimulate Bacterial Activity.
- Dissolve Powders, Dissolve Tablets, Emulsify Cosmetics
- Extract DNA / RNA, Extract Proteins, Emulsify Liposomes.
- Prepare Tissue, Prepare Emulsions, Immiscible Liquids.
Sonication produces high pitch noise that can cause discomfort to the user and anyone in the laboratory. The Sound Enclosure significantly reduces this noise to safe levels. The Internal Support collar is made to safety hold the converter and probe assembly within the box. The inside of the box is water resistant and the door is made from clear acrylic so you can view your probe and sample.
|Ultra Sonic Power||250 W||500 W|
|Frequency||20 KHz||20 KHz|
|Probe Dia||6 nm||12 nm|
|Temperature Range||Ambient to 99 C|
|Power Supply||AC 220V / 50 HZ|
Design & Specification are subject to change without any prior notice.
High Wattage Capacity model also Available like 750 W & 1500 W
Standard Accessories : Main Instrument, Sound Proof Enclosure , Probe